<body> <body>



Sunday, November 21, 2004 @ 7:03 PM

HERE'S MY UPDATE ON MY FUN AWANA GENTING TRIP 15/11-19/11 (*^_^*) --> hApPi !!



Monday - early in the morning and I'm already shot in the bull's eye..keep quiet also kenna suan by them...kao bei kao bu also kenna suan by them..and loy started the ball rolling..say I [zuo lang ma huan!!] soB soB~ had a long sleep in the coach on our way to AWANA..the lunch at Seremban restaurant was like shit!!we're being treated like workers...food tt was serve was damn little with lotsa flies aRd...after tt,we proceed to check in the hotel at AWANA GENTiNG...e room was big with 2 Queen side bed!! Tt nite's dinner was sumptuous toO...we had buffet...everyone was damn full after eating...we had grp games after dinner...in grps of 7,we need to think of a grp cheer and perform in front of all students...e grp which was appointed by the lecturers will hav e a colgate party!!had a bus B dance too...haha~ a day jus ended with the debrief and 7 of us...ps, loy, Kenny, ah siang, germz, chee siong and me slept in the same room cos germz and me were scared to sleep alone in such a big room~


Tuesday - had our buffet for breakfast and there's a continuous of suan-ing from the 5 BIG guys... had to bear with it..headed for our first activity...abseiling.. it was damn scary at the first look..imagine u've gonna walk down from a few feet high of distance...however, risk and took it a try... IT TURNED OUT FUN!! after e 7 of us had our turns...we were fooling ard again...started taking pics and there's one where the 5 guys hide under bushes and acting as if they're pee-ing and kenna caught by germz and me! tt shocking look of them in the pic was damn funny! Haha~ this time round,the buffet lunch didn't turn out gD.. food tasted like expired ones... loy, Kenny and chee siong kept shitting toO..
we had 3hrs at GENTING HIGHLANDS...not enuff at all for us due to long queue...sian half man...ended up walking ard, took rides of the cable car which's so damn scary for me e first time... --> I admit I'm a coward!! And there's this time where they all wanna pang seh me!! Let me sit alone in the cable caR..luckily got Kenny to accompany me in the end..and damn suai lo..the cable car I sit... was slanted!! RESULT?! Let them suan me again lo!!took a pic of it as evidence... I was being forced to sit tt cork screw ride too... it's the noisiest ride I've ever had!!all thanks too ah siang and chee siong!! They were shouting at the back (jasmine!!faster go shit!! Go shit liao!!) WAT THE HELL!!
We didn't go for the nite programme as the 5 guys were having diarrhea...slept early...then!! Haha~ ard 11.30pm...someone knock on our door...Kenny went to take a look...ran back like a mouse cos he said he cannot see as he wasn't wearing specs...after taking specs..turn back and said again : " aRgH~ I took jasmine's specs!!"LoLz~ ended germz opening the door instead...it was ah siang..came in and said : " fuck!! I sleep sleep then wake up...c the sky tot it's 7am liao!! " we all started laughing.. worse part...

*DEDICATED JUS FOR AH SIANG*

he wanted to smoke and walked towards the balcony... *BANG* was all we heard!! Ah siang banged himself in front of the door!! LoLz~ he tot the door was opened already since it looked misty to him...so he assume tt it's already opened! Haha~ becos of this, ah loy's awake by it and we all had a GREAT LAUGH!! LOLz~


Wednesday - we had flying fox for our last day @ GENTING...after lunch..check out from our room and headed to KL... went to the petronas tower skybridge or also known as KL twin tower for sight-seeing...the view was spectacular!! Can have a clear view of KL @ Level 41...after that, it was shopping trip @ sungei wang!!was abit disappointed though cos I didn't managed to buy a thing at all!! Haiz~ it was another short shopping trip where I didn't get to see much..sian~ dinner wasn't tt nice toO...tt teppayaki taste like shit!!
Haiz~ check in to hotel melaya which was damn spooky.... Our room was right in the middle of 2 room's corridor!! And the walkway was like..waH!!those which u'll c in horror movies de lo...damn scary.. and andy,our student leader for grumpy's grp got a scared from his room...haha~ so funni! Putting down our stuff and went downstairs for a nite shop over at "Chi qiong gai" where there's tons of imitation goods...pengsiang's a great bargain man!! Must really learn frm him...haha~ got a FAKE LV key holder... First time I bathe without closing the door!! haha~ was really too scared liao...so, no choice.. While bathing... kept looking at the back of me toO!! LoLz~ luckily I managed to sleep afterall due to tiredness...

Thursday - FINALLY we're checking out from tt spooky room...LoLz~ had our breakfast at the restaurant. germz didn't ate any....heard from her that she didn't slept well e nite b4..expected it since she's quite terrified but loy's already sleeping like a log...we had a KL orientation city tour where we went to the jamek mosque,independence square eTc.....our last station at KL was the chocolate factory...doesn't look like a factory to me rather than a small choco shop selling chocos...bought a durian choco,coffee choco and box of assortment chocos for family...white choco for dear --> since I can't find anything nice for him..and another box of almond chocos for company...headed to jade palace restaurant for lunch..the food was great!!ambience also not baD...MUCH MORE better as compared to the first restaurant we went on the first daY lor!!
Proceed to Port Klang and check in to super star virgo cruise..so excited man!! FIRST TIME ON CRUISE le...wait there for ard 2hrs...while waiting...I'm the middle of attraction again...this time round~ I also forgot who took my slippers and hide it!!i was left only with one side of shoe...running ard looking for another pair till they tell me where is it..so idiotic neH!! Got onto the cruise ard 5pm and went to our room...it's so cosy!! We had a tour ard the cruise before heading for our dinner buffet...WOW!! The food served was simply delicious...makes my mouth drooling...first time I had a try of the mussels too..felt so stupid man..cos I dunno how to dig the meat out!!need kenny's help..haha~ this is the point where I'm suppose to be angry but I didn't....WHY?! can u imagine eating a tabasco watermelon?! F*** lo...taste so spicy!! All thanks to PS's stupid act! Shop ard the cruise and bought a pair of ear-rings..love it very much!!first time to the casino too!! Didn't gamble cos I dunno how to! LoLz~ yong siang tried his luck with his 10 bucks but failed tOo...
This time round,germz's on the fire by wat the guys did to her liao..cos we were all resting in the room...then they started their pranks again...switch off all e lights and started acting like ghost...scaring germz and me...germz was so scared till she ran to the door and sat down there..ran out after that too...haiz~ a nite's spoiled jus like that...AND!! They're still not enuff...dun let me sleep toO..cos we all wanted to watch sunrise ma..so no matter how, jus refused to let me sleep though my lala fairy's calling me...in the end... I recalled I was given 1/2 hr sleep from PS without a blanket...who noes...by the time I wake up...it's already 9.30am...

Friday - proceed to the gathering where the tour guide said will tour is ard the cruise...who noes?! We only walk ard the kitchen!! Tt's all!! Anyway, had our last breakfast of the trip and headed to the top deck for some foto taking sessions...[mus show evidence that we've been on a cruise ma!! LoLz~]

in conclusion.... i really had fun during this trip and really hope that there're more to come!! LoLz~ like writing a compo aR..with conclusion somemore.. haha~ i sTILL lovEd it!!!



Profile.




j a s mi n e .
11 may 1985 .

<< dEsirEs tO haVe >>

.:: DKNY greenapple perfume
.:: dual time wAtch
.:: shoes , slippers , flipflops , sandals. . .
.:: moRe n morE ClotheS!!
.:: flawless skin
.:: MORE shopping trips out of this country!

Links.

_____clOs e f Rie nd s*
x-// `-aliSon-
x-// `--
x-// `-tinGz-
x-// `-kaNgrUi-

_____f r i en d s*
x-// `-cheRrie-
x-// `-dEnisE-
x-// `-evOnne-
x-// `-keLLy-
x-// `-mElissa-
x-// `-miko-
x-// `-rEbecCa-
x-// `-yanpIng-
_____p O ly p AL s*
x-// `-aH bEn-
x-// `-gErmaIne-
x-// `-mEiyInG-
x-// `-oRangE-
x-// `-weiChiaNg-
x-// `-yiNg YinG-


Tagboard.